Take off from Las Vegas Airport on an exhilarating helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. You'll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land deep in the canyon for a champagne picnic, and fly low over the famous Las Vegas neon Strip on your return. The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
Top 10 things to do in Las Vegas
“What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas….” Says the famous quote. And there is always a lot happening in this sexy, glamorous city of neon lights, casinos and all-night parties. It’s also a great spot for hikers and desert lovers to explore one-of-a-kind destinations. To give you an idea of the many possibilities you have to entertain yourself in and around this city, here are top 10 things to do in Las Vegas:
What are top 10 things to do in Las Vegas?
- When you say Las Vegas, you say Bellagio hotel and casino – a resort with a name for high-end service and beauty. Do not miss out on the famous fountain show that runs routinely every 15 minutes from 3pm to midnight!
- Neon Museum: This is one cool spot, a cemetery for vintage, famous Las Vegas Neon signs. This sign grave yard has walking tours filled with interesting information about the history of the signs.
- Circus Circus Hotel: It’s a circus, it’s a show – no, it’s an adventure filled hotel, suitable for kids and loved by adults.
- Take a drive to Grand Canyon: Yes, it might be 4 hours away, but a day trip is a great chance to explore or walk over one of the country’s greatest destinations.
- Museum of human sexuality: This museum in Vegas is the spot to peruse the collection of objects d’art from around the world, or sneak upstairs to see groovy 1970s “blue movies” playing on endless loops. Visit a museum that celebrates our sexuality and sinful pleasures.
- The Mob Museum: Feel like an old-school gangsta in this 3-floor museum showcasing evidence, artifacts and photographs from the mob heritage.
- Stratosphere Tower: Jump off this 100 floor tower and overcome your fears – free falling over the Las Vegas strip!
- Visit Encore Spa in the Wynn Hotel: a heaven of design and tranquility, surrounded by a breath taking, glittery, golden design!
- Visit Gordon Ramsey steakhouse: The famous chef established his restaurant in Las Vegas and received immediate success. Chew down on the dishes from one of the world most known chefs!
- Party at MGM Grand’s Hakkasan: 80,000 square ft. and 5 stories to this mega-club that will keep you dancing all night long!
"Hit the highway out of Las Vegas and spend the day touring the Grand
Canyon and Hoover Dam. On this day trip you'll have four hours at the
Grand Canyon, with the option of walking on the popular Grand Canyon
Skywalk for panoramic 360-degree views."
For as low as $39 a day, see more and save with the Las Vegas Power Pass! For one low price, receive entry to the most exciting Las Vegas tours and attractions (a combined value of almost $500 USD). Your Las Vegas Power Pass includes "Fast Tracking", allowing you to skip the line at many attractions. Every Power Pass provides additional discounts and special offers for fine retail shops, restaurants and other activities. A colorful guide with maps, travel instructions, attraction descriptions and operating hours is also included.
Sit back and relax as your coach driver takes you on a narrated journey from Las Vegas to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can upgrade your tour to include discounted tickets to the incredible IMAX footage of the canyon at the National Geographic Visitor Center on the only South Rim bus tour that makes a stop at the center.
"This is the ""Best of the Best"" Hoover Dam Tour! Your professional tour
guides will educate and entertain you on all aspects of Hoover Dam in an
informative and interesting way, allowing you to enjoy every moment of
your visit. Not only will you join the Government's Power Plant Tour and
Visitor Center Tour, the Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour is one of the only
excursions from Las Vegas to offer an exclusive 45-minute Walk On The